Descrizione della tecnologia applicata sulle tavole
Alta forza di bloccaggio idraulica. Nessun problema di perdite di olio. Consigliata per lavorazioni pesanti.
Vantaggi del sistema di bloccaggio a cartuccia
- L'esclusivo sistema di bloccaggio carticcia è composto in due anelli assemblati con precisione per ridurre al minimo la distanza fra elemento fisso e quello di frenatura . It prevents deformation of the table surface during braking.
- Easy to adjust concentricity of bearing and brake unit. Offset of rotating center is no necessary during braking.
- At high hydraulic pressure by 5Mpa, there is no oil leakage concern from the brake unit. This ensures high clamping torque.
- The brake unit is close to the table surface to minimize table run-out during machining and clamping, the rigidity of rotary table provides stability while heavy cutting.
- Easy to maintain.
High rigidity. Minimum Table Surface Deformation. Ideal for Heavy Cutting Applications.
Spindle shaft and 3 pcs type radial and axial bearings integrate as one unit.
Advantages of integrated radial and axial bearings (spindle and 3 pcs type radial and axial bearings integrated as one unit)
- The rigidity of rolling parts is only 20-30% of the whole rigidity, and the supported rigidity of the way surface shares 70-80%.
- The way surfaces (H1 and h1) are thicker than that of competitive models, offering higher structural rigidity under heavy cutting conditions.
- Less parts construction leads to less accumulated error, while offering better indexing accuracy and repeatability.
- Large through-hole diameter with high rigidity.
Radial and axial bearings (Ref. to pg.9)
- Dynamic loading:Large
- Dynamic loading:Large
- Tilting Moment:Large
- Suitable for heavy cutting with minumum deformation of table surface
Higher Tooth Depth. Greater Module. Ideal for Heavy Cutting Applications.
- By using an incremental thread design on the dual lead worm, backlash can be accurately adjusted by simply moving worm in the axial direction after long urn times.
- Backlash adjustment can reach 0.008-0.012 mm.
- Contact surface of the dual lead worm is 1/3 greater than conventional worms. This makes the rotary table excellent for heavy cutting applications.
- Greater module and higher tooth depth is more suitable for heavy cuttion.
- The worm shaft is mounted at the bottom of the rotary table and completely immersed in lubrication oil for thorough lubrication and increased service life.
Circumference is fully sealed by O-ring to prevent fluid from entering.
The electronic parts guard is completely sealed by an O-ring to prevent cutting fluid from entering and motor burnout.
Waterproof grade can reach IP65.
Dependable Accuracy. Meets International Standard.
ISO 230-2 International Standard HEIDENHAIN ACCOM
The accuracy test results are based on ISO 230-2 standards with 5 continuous clockwise and counter clockwise rotations.(For detailed information,refer to pg.12)